Friday, February 02, 2007

FAVORITE THAI SONGS

Copy from an e-mail I sent to someone:


Some links to the Thai songs that I like:

1.CHOKE DEE MEE PUA (FORTUNATE TO HAVE A HUSBAND)

http://music.siamza.com/music.php?k=64K&id=3627

This link will allow you to listen to only a part from this song, not the whole song.

Translation for the lyrics of the song:

Fortunate to have a husband
A real tangible husband
Satisfied, glad, joy
Satisfied, glad, joy
Lots of fun, immeasurably happy

Fortunate to get a husband
Though I have lost virginity many times before
Such happiness
Such happiness
Makes me want to scream out loud
Hooray Hooray
Let’s scream out loud
Hooray Hooray


2. SONG TITLE: POP (It means a kind of Thai ancient ghost.)

ARTIST TITLE: A-HARN-HOO (It means food for ears.)

http://musicstation.kapook.com/newmusicstation/play.php?id=6748

Translation for the lyrics:

I like to eat cockroaches
I like to eat centipedes, too
If anybody wants to love me
He must have something similar
Or else I won’t consider him

I like to drink pee
Though I prefer to eat shit
Food for others is so ordinary
I like to eat this way
Maybe it’s because I’m weirder

Sometimes I can’t find cockroaches and centipedes
And nobody left pee and shit for me
I have to dig in the ground to find some dead rats
But if I can’t find them
I have to eat worms to prolong my life

I like to eat bizarre things
But it isn’t unusual, if anybody wants to join me
A woman who has a style of eating like me
Must find soul mate someday
Or maybe you are interested in me

Thanks Filmsick for introducing me to this song.
http://filmsick.exteen.com

No comments: