Monday, January 21, 2008

SUBTITLES FOR "MY MOTHER AND HER DARKNESS" (2008, Filmsick)

MY MOTHER AND HER DARKNESS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_PX16nlFD4


This is Filmsick’s comment on his film in my wordpress’ blog:
http://celinejulie.wordpress.com/2008/01/15/my-feelings-for-frost-1997-fred-kelemen/#comment-2756


“thankyou very much for your comment it was the first comment i’ve got for my moving images sorry for my broken english !!!


i made MY MOTHER AND HERDARKNESS accidentally (as sames as every moving images of mine) at first i want to capture the moment that my mother have to stay alone in the darkness because when th moths comes out she has turn allthe lights out about half hour or more to let the moth come outside and it was alotof them come often in the summertime and it means my mither always have to stay alone in the dark i just want tocapture this moment but while i was shooting my mother startedto say what you’ve heard on this movie it was accidentally and for me it was the magic moment i just want to keep that


sorry for no subtitle becazuse i made this movies by using the video mode in cheap digital camers and i edited it on WINDOW MOVIE MAKER program in my pldies compute because it was the only program that my commputercan support until now i stilldon’t know how to put a subtitle into this movie so it decided to make HANDMADE subtitle for two of you thankyou veryvery very very much foryour comments it was helping me much!

1. the moth scene
: the tourist are looking at you

2. the moth and the light
: auntie are calling she ask me why telephone is not available?

3. the door seen
: we are lucky cause we finished dinner before it comes , wecouldn’t eat in the dark

you still don’t dump the garbage out don’t leave it if the aunite come shee will blame me and it stinks

: iwant to eat that youknow, curry stuffed fish buy the fish and clean it put the gut out then umade up curry mix with coconut then stufed it in , stuffed it in fired and eat with rice itwas smell good it was called curry stuffed fish

the door scene
: it will makeyou itching
: turn on TV close the door before u go and the u can go anywhere you want after that

repetitive of this verse
: iwant to eat that youknow, curry stuffed fish buy the fish and clean it put the gut out then umade up curry mix with coconut then stufed it in , stuffed it in fired and eat with rice itwas smell good it was called curry stuffed fish”

No comments: