Saturday, August 15, 2009

15 MOVIES THAT STICK WITH YOU

(The information below is copied from my facebook)

I was tagged by Peter Nellhaus in Facebook to create a list of fifteen movies that will always stick with you. My list is not about my most favorite films of all time, but about films which come up in my mind right now. So my list includes films which I just saw and like them very much.

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen movies you've seen that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what movies my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note -- upper right hand side.)

1.POLITICALLY LAWYER AND NARRATIVE CINEMA (2009, Chaloemkiat Saeyong)

2.BODILY FLUID IS REVOLUTIONARY (2009, Ratchapoom Boonbunchachoke)

3.EMPITLESS LANDSCAPE (2003, Nat Satayamas)

4.CELINE AND JULIE GO BOATING (1974, Jacques Rivette)

5.THE GREEN RAY (1986, Eric Rohmer)

6.L'ARGENT (1983, Robert Bresson)

7.THE BREAD OF THOSE EARLY YEARS (1961, Herbert Vesely)

8.INDIA SONG (1974, Marguerite Duras)

9.THE BANGKOK BOURGEOIS PARTY (2007, Prap Boonpan)

10.PHANTOM LOVE (2007, Nina Menkes)

11.AUTOHYSTORIA (2007, Raya Martin)

12.KALYI – AGE OF DARKNESS (1993, Fred Kelemen)

13. WEB OF DECEPTION (1989, David Chung)

14.THE DEATH OF MARIA MALIBRAN (1972, Werner Schroeter)

15.MUANG NAI MORK (1978, Permpol Choei-aroon)

No comments: