Sunday, September 16, 2012

TED (2012, Seth MacFarlane, A+20)

TED (2012, Seth MacFarlane, A+20)

TED is one of my most favorite Hollywood films this year. The reason is obvious from this photo, isn't it?

However, though I can identify myself partly with the protagonist of this film, I feel that the villain of this film is too close to me, because the villain of this film worships the singer Tiffany, and still have a lot of videotapes. Hahaha.

Another thing I like in TED is its abundance of references: Corey Feldman, Belinda Carlisle, Sinead O'Connor, Tom Skerritt, Ted Danson, Woody Harrelson, TOP GUN, etc.

On the contrary, I have never really loved TOY STORY film series. I mean I like them, and I think they are good films, but I have never really felt that TOY STORY film series touch me personally.



No comments: